Providing state-of-the-art psychological services for adults, youth, and children:
- Consultation, comprehensive diagnosis and treatment planning
- Psychotherapy ("talk" therapy for adults and adolescents. See: What is Psychotherapy?)
- Play therapy (for young children)
- Parent-child guidance and parent-infant therapy
- Psychological evaluation (assessment for diagnosis, treatment, and academic planning)
- Therapeutic mentorship (helping people who feel stuck or lost in career, life or relationships to find their way)
- Clinical supervision
Dr. Newman's approach to treatment is integrative, culturally sensitive, and influenced by psychodynamic and developmental theory. She works with individuals, parents, and families.
Please call or email for a consultation. All hours are by appointment only, Monday - Friday. Go to Contact for inclement weather or holiday closing updates.