Providing state-of-the-art psychological services for adults, youth, and children:
- Consultation, comprehensive diagnosis and treatment planning
- Psychotherapy ("talk" therapy for adults and adolescents. See: What is Psychotherapy?)
- Play therapy (a form of psychotherapy for young children)
- Parent-child guidance and family therapy
- Psychological evaluation (assessment for diagnosis, treatment, and academic planning)
Dr. Newman's approach to treatment is integrative, culturally sensitive, and influenced by developmental theory. She works with individuals, parents, and families.
Please call or email for a consultation. All hours are by appointment only, Monday - Friday. Go to Contact for inclement weather or holiday closing updates.