Providing state-of-the-art psychological services for adults, youth, and children:
- Consultation, comprehensive diagnosis and treatment planning
- Psychotherapy ("talk therapy" or psychoanalytic therapy for adults and adolescents)
- Play therapy (for young children)
- Parent-child guidance and parent-infant therapy
- Psychological evaluation (assessment for diagnosis, treatment, and academic planning)
- Therapeutic mentorship (counseling people who feel stuck or lost to find their way in careers, relationships or life)
For Psychiatry and Psychology Professionals: Clinical supervision for professionals, residents, and trainees
Dr. Newman's approach to treatment is integrative, culturally sensitive, and influenced by psychodynamic and developmental theory. She works with individuals, parents, and families.
Please call or email for a consultation. All hours are by appointment only, Monday - Friday. Go to Contact for COVID19, inclement weather, or holiday closing updates.